Friday, January 21, 2011

So This Is What Outside Looks Like? I Almost Forgot.

Finally...some time away from the house. Some time away from caring for a recovering child. Some time for me. I needed it. For my sanity.

Reese and I went to the mall yesterday afternoon while Justin stayed home with Davis. It was so nice to just walk around, interact with the public, eat some delicious pretzels with melted cheese, spend some money! And Reese is such a good shopping buddy! So content and smiley and pretty!

Besides the couple of hours I was able to get away to go try on Bridesmaid's dresses for Mandy on Monday, I had been locked behind closed doors, taking care of my Davis, for 9 days. Nine straight days! I hadn't put on a pair of jeans, driven a car, wore mascara in over a week! Yucky.

And I have to hand it to Justin...he's been so helpful and involved with all of this. I couldn't do it without him! (He reads the blog now, so I had to throw him a little shout out!) Love you Husband!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Can I tell you how much I'm looking forward to February 5? Can I? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Mandy Kirn said...

Glad you got a day out! Can't wait for ladies night!!