Saturday, January 15, 2011

Reflect

When we did our stretching exercises with Davis tonight, we could already see an improvement just from this morning! AND he asked if he could sit up (he was not interested in doing this at all this morning)! AND we got him to hold on to me and stand up for a second!

We have a really long road ahead of us, but I look so forward to it. Justin and I have been on such an amazing journey since we were blessed with Mr. Davis. We're smarter, more patient, and overall better because of him. He's opened our eyes and lead us into a world that we would never have experienced without him. He's gonna do big things and I just can't wait to find out what they're gonna be!
.
And we could never, ever, ever, never, ever have been able to get through all the tough times without the love and help from our family and friends! We have such an incredible support system!
.
...Wow...all this sitting around has turned me into a pile of mush...If I'm here much longer, I might want to hug someone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so encouraged by how strong you are through all of this! I know that the love for a child is something that continues to grow with time, but it seems that your level of patience and perseverance has too! You're juggling it all having a newborn, and now helping Davis with his post-op recovery. You're such a super mom! Kudos!!

Andrea said...

Thank you, Sharon! I know what an amazing mother you are also, so that means a lot coming from you!