Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I can finally check off one of my 'To Do's'. I found Davis new Speech and Occupational therapists and he starts with them in 2 weeks.

OH! And I finally finished Justin's company website. I still need to add pictures to one of the pages and replace some of the wall photos with better ones. It's been about 4 months in the making (and isn't really that glamorous...just really hard to do from scratch), so I'm so happy to finally have it published. http://www.appalachianfoundations.com/

We met up with my cousin and her family while they visited my aunt a couple weekends ago. Halle became Davis' best friend when she started playing ball with him.

Justin and Davis have been taking four wheeler rides at night lately. Don't let the frown fool you, he loves it. It's just part of the 'bad boy' image.
Davis playing with Shane and Stacy's puppies while they had us over for dinner.

3 comments:

Lindsey R. said...

Hope everything goes well with the new therapists. The website looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey checked out the website..looks great...Aunt T

Mandy Kirn said...

Nice website!