Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 5

When I walked Davis into class this morning he kept shouting, "Mi-yuh! Mi-yuh!" One of the therapists was like, "Oh yeah, Davis and Micah are best buds." Micah is the only male therapist in Davis' Walking Class. So funny. Micah had to switch seats so that he'd be next to Davis. He was removed from class about 10 minutes early because he couldn't keep his eyes opened.

By the way, it has rained every single day since I got here. :(

Here's the House.
This is the computer room. It's right next to my room, so I come in here a lot. It's supposed to be off limits after 9 p.m., but the girl working here lets me stay so I can be near Davis. It's full of Orlando Magic memorabilia.

The kitchen
The community fridge and freezer. The cabinets on the right are everyone's personal pantries.
The playroom and infamous Train Table.

Someone brought all the kids at the House Build-A-Bears. Davis named him Rusty.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Nice digs.

Anonymous said...

WOW much mor upscale than the Ronald McDonald house we stayed at in louisville, but thank God above that these things are available to families...
T