Wednesday, August 31, 2011

No More Babies In The House

I don't know if you guys have glanced at your 'Boogs Turns One' countdown lately (I know you all have one plastered on your fridge), but it's rapidly approaching. Less than a month away! We decided that we're having a very small, family gathering to celebrate this bittersweet milestone. I need to leave the number of people that witness my nervous breakdown to a minimum.


Here's what I've done to prepare so far...


Handmade invitations


The front


And back



These will be hanging with all of her month-to-month monkey pictures (also handmade)...


Speaking of...here's her 11 Month shot


And I snagged an awesome Groupon the other day for her First Birthday Photo Shoot! $49 for a one hour photo session with this girl, an 8 x 10 print, and DVD with 30 edited images. I'll be able to take that DVD to any kiosk and order as many prints as I want for as cheap as I want (this was the seller for me)! We decided to meet at Marietta Square next Tuesday! I can. Not. Wait.

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Love this cutie patootie :)

The invitations are creative! Good job. :)

Stacy said...

Love the invites!

Detail Question - do they say August 24?

Jennifer said...

I was wondering the same thing Stacy!! Very cute Andrea!! Geeez ur so crafty!

jessica andres said...

Hmmm...so the party was last Wednesday??

Cute invites! I wanted to make Shelby's but 20 was way too many...

Can't wait to see her pics!

a.n. knits said...

Appreciate all the call outs! Can't get anything past y'all. I didn't notice this minor error until they were all completed, of course. I fixed them before this pic. :)

Mandy Kirn said...

Love to! Love the bag, love the shoes, love everything. Love to!

JBB said...

You're so crafty! Love it!

Melissa said...

Those are so cute!! Awesome deal on her pics too!!