Thursday, August 11, 2011

Prayer Request

Someone very special to me lost her only child two weeks ago in a tragic car accident. My heart is so broken for her and I can't stop grieving as I try to imagine what she must be going through. Since hearing the news, I've struggled with whether or not I should share it here, but I really believe in the power of positive thoughts (and know how much her and her family needs them right now) so I'm using this post to ask that you lift her and her family up in prayer during this devastating time. Pray for strength, an understanding, peace, and healing.

Thank you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most certainly will. ((hugs))

Danielle said...

xoxo

jessica andres said...

oh my word, andrea, this is terrible to hear. i cannot even begin to imagine what your friend must be going through. lots of posiitive thoughts and prayers coming your way for her and her family....

a.n. knits said...

thanks guys. :) means a lot.

Nicole said...

Praying!