Friday, August 26, 2011

Four Years Down

Justin and I celebrated our 4th year of marriage yesterday. It was very nice and low key. This year, we agreed that we weren't going to exchange personal gifts. We, instead, planned a trip down to my parents' condo in Pensacola for next month and plan to 'live it up for three days'. He did, also, mention getting the third ring to go along with my engagement ring and wedding band, but I'm not quite sure that's the smartest idea right now. I may change my mind during our next argument...because that's how I roll, people.

We spent our evening at home with the family. Justin made reservations for Ruth's Chris, but I told him I'd rather go out tonight and to Downtown Kitchen. We've never been and our friends rant and rave about that place all the time. Thanks, Pa, for being so flexible!


So, we played outside...




This picture is so hilarious. "Make it rain!" Movie, anyone???



Here, Davis is telling me that he's 'so, so sick of not making the basket'. 'Like, really, really sick of it.'

Already threatening to run away...


Ask me how much wine I've gone through this week.


She's thrilled...



After the golf cart ride...




Gotta love a homemade card...



Can't wait for many, many more years with Justin...laughing, supporting each other, making memories, watching our children grow...

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Along came Polly...BAM! And congratulations!