Saturday, August 1, 2009

Open House

Davis' Open House went well. His teacher seems really nice. There's also an assistant teacher in the classroom, as well. So, 5 kids with 2 adults...pretty good ratio, but still may not be enough after hearing some of the other parents explain their child's 'special needs' and 'quirks'. I was also worried about the fact that the floors are mostly tile. If Davis is standing and gets knocked down by someone, he's really going to get hurt. One of his classmates is HUGE! As soon as I saw him I thought, "He could do some damage to my kid." We met the physical therapist and she already knew everything about Davis since she also works with his current PT. They have all the latest and greatest ammenities in their therapy rooms, so that was comforting. I'm going to keep an open mind about all of this and give it a shot. It may or may not end up being a good fit for Davis. We'll see!

No comments: