Monday, August 31, 2009

Into The Wild

Friday night, we went to this beautiful wedding at the Glendalough Manor in Tyrone.



This weekend I was a 4-wheeling, gun shooting, fishing, s'mores eating 'neck. Justin, Brother, some other boys, and myself all went camping this weekend at Justin's dad's land. It was fun, although I was yearning for some estrogen around me. Justin's dad and stepmom watched Davis, but Steve brought him out there for a little while.





The biggest hornets' nest I've ever seen...
Oh, and we decided that we hate Davis' new leg braces. His new PT (who I LOVE, by the way) thinks he needs a brace that just covers the heel and ankle. She also wants to try something called a SWASH. The SWASH will hopefully help with his weak hip muscles and decrease some of his internal rotation. I love how, after just 2 weeks of working with Davis, she's so eager to try new things and REALLY wants to help fix his problems.

The SWASH. It'll wrap around his waist and just above his knees.


The brace. The blue part is the only thing he'll have to wear. And it's so flimsy that you can crumble it in your hands.


Davis' first day of Wildwood Preschool was this morning. He was so excited to see Max and Elijah again!

2 comments:

Estrogen Pal said...

OK, if you ever wanted me to go camping – you messed up big. Was that hornets nest out there?? How scary!

Andrea said...

i don't get the first comment??? and, yeah, that thing was attached to the cabin.