Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love is in the air...

Davis had his Valentine's Day Party at school today. Once again, I was summoned to help out.



One of my girlfriends student taught in one of Boston Elementary's special needs classes while she was in college so I contacted her yesterday to get some information about it. She said she LOVED it there! Apparently, they get lots of government funding, so they have the latest and greatest educational tools. She also mentioned that sometimes the little preschoolers were brought into the kindergarten classes during certain lessons like music and art. Wow. Sometimes tax payers' money gets put to good use. Who knew?

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Are they tossing Davis in that parachute looking blanket? Blanket party!

Anonymous said...

I was talking to my Mom and she has a few friends that work at Boston. She will put in a good word for Mr. D.

OMA'S SPACE said...

HANDSOME BOY!!!

ty said...

Hey Guys, I love checking the Davis update. The pictures are SOOO great. Ty