Monday, February 2, 2009

Germs, Germs, Germs

The sick train made a stop at 3095 last week. First, it struck me, then Justin, and now poor little Davis is sick...again.


We're in the process of giving Davis a Big Boy Room! I'll post pictures when it gets closer. I can't believe he's going to be 3 in less than 5 months! It's crazy how time flies!

He's been standing up and walking behind one of his little push toys! It's so exciting to watch because he's never had the balance or strength to do this before now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that so hard =)

Stacy said...

I see that Danielle has previously reamed you about your blog posting...slave driver.

So glad to hear about big D being such a big strong boy! And seriously - come to my house. Right now. :)

Anonymous said...

Go Davis! Can't wait to see pics. Sorry you guys are all sick. The is en route at our house right now. blah.

Anonymous said...

Way to make sense Lindsey. As you can tell, my brain is FRIED. Sickness, at our house, now.

OMA'S SPACE said...

YOU GO DAVIS!!

OMA'S SPACE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.