Monday, June 15, 2009

To copy my girlfriend's blog, I've added the book I'm currently reading to the right. To Kill A Mockingbird is A MUST READ! I know it was literally a 'must read' in grade school, but I must have opted out of that assignment because I don't remember anything about it. And I probably wouldn't have appreciated it as much at 15 years old, anyway.

Davis' sickness has been like no other, this go around. He's been sleeping and sleeping and sleeping some more. I think he's averaging about 16 or so hours a day! And he hasn't been eating much at all in over a week. I've had to restart his pump feeds at night just so he doesn't wither away. I left a message with the nurse this morning about it and I'm just waiting to hear back from the doctor.

ONLY 5 DAYS UNTIL MY BIG MAN TURNS 3!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I wish I could post the book I was reading... word press doesn't have that feature.