Thursday, October 31, 2013

Our Halloweens So Far

2006
Davis came home from the NICU on the 11th of October so we stayed snuggled inside with our big bowl of candy and little baby Davis, eagerly awaiting trick-or-treaters.  We got ONE knock on the door.  ONE!  Reason number 749 why Hunt Road could be considered a fail. 

2007
Turtle Davis.  Look at that little guy!!  And my bright, blue velour hoodie.  Ooh-la-la.

2008
Superman Davis.  He looks like he's being tortured.  Halloween frightened him for a few years.

Not sure where the Hell we went dressed like this...

2009
Cowboy Davis.  This picture was taken post horse wrangle.  Hot mess.
 
Pillow fight (with my girlie, Danielle) and Dog, the Bounty Hunter.

 
2010
Boogs was barely a month old here.  And clearly thinks Halloween is LAME-O.

Davis, as Woody.  God, I love him.

2011
Cuteness overload.  I shoved her in that Cookie Monster costume for weeks.  It was THAT presh.

IRONMAN!!!

2012
Spiderman and a 'I'm not wearing my costume no matter how much you beg and plead and bribe' kid
 
2013
Quite surprisingly, Davis isn't going to be a superhero this year.

No comments: