Saturday, October 26, 2013

Yay, We're Having A Good Time...Not...

"We haven't done anything, just the four of us, in a while."

Just an out-loud thought I threw at Justin the other night.

"Ok.  What do you wanna go do?"

We went to the pumpkin patch farm in Adairsville. 

Boogs screamed and cried the entire way up.  There may or may not have been an issue with her biscuit and a lack of eating said biscuit.  Normally I would've been all like, "Fine. Don't eat. Whatever'', deeming it an issue not worth fighting.  But I couldn't let it go.  I blacked out about halfway up, but I'm pretty sure I ended up physically shoving pieces into her mouth with my body half way hanging in the front seat, threw Puppers into the trunk of the SUV, and contemplated diving out of my window, onto 75.  She is out of control 70% of the time and my patience for it runs out after about the 3rd minute of every episode.  The other 30% of her is filled with twirls and 'eyes closed' sugars and make believe and the best conversations I've ever had in my life. 

Tensions were very high between us all by the time we got to the stupid place.  Everyone was aggravated with each other.  But, we pushed through.  And I didn't end up as road kill on the highway...silver lining...
 
Here's me, banging my head against a mirror...
 
Be a mad pumpkin...

 
Petting 'Ice Cream' or 'Twinkie' or whatever his name was...
 
I have got to start spending more one-on-one time with this young man...

 
 
Yay.  A hayride...

Notice her glazed, 'I got into a terrible fight with my boyfriend and I've been up all night bawling' eyes...

The Shining maze...

My perfect child, enjoying the horse swing...
 
Oh, and her...

Not sure she cracked a smile once...

And some Instagram edits...



 
And...she screamed and cried the whole way home.  This time it was because Davis wouldn't give her his drink.  Or was it because Justin was singing HER song (NOT YOURS!!!) from The Little Mermaid?  I can't recall.

I'm so pumped for our next Nunley family bonding experience.  It will definitely involve booze.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

This post is hilarious and the exact reason why I love it. :)

Stacy said...

Man, I can't wait until Lola turns 3. Yikes.