Monday, January 16, 2012

Plug It In

I'm sure most of you already know (either from being bombarded with photos on Facebook or looking at my dresser) that I've re-started my Etsy shop.  It's a small section of my 2012 New Year's Resolution...Improve Me.  Not broad at all, huh?!?
Anyway...here's some things you can do because you lubbers me all the days...

  • Check it out.  I plan to post new items every day or so. 
  • Write an entry about it on your own blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.  I'll kiss your mouth the next time I see you as a 'thanks'. 
  • Leave me feedback.  Because I'm still in the unsure/insecure stages of it all. 
  • If there's something you think I should be selling, please let me know! 
  • If you're an Etsy user, give me some suggestions on how to increase my traffic and sales. 
Thanks!!!  Thanks!!!  Thanks!!!

I also have a link for everything over there, to the right of the page.  ------>


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

You should sell ur bible covers and "mug mittens" yes I named them that! I LOVE your shop and tell everyone about it!!!!

a.n. knits said...

Oh, good call! And I love the 'mitten' name! Thanks!

Stacy said...

Good for you! Sell some of the cowl neck scarves like the one you gave away in December.

Danielle said...

Sell some stuff animals - those are too cute!

Jennifer said...

Oh and maybe sell yourself?!..... Or cookies oh yeah I'd buy cookies! ..... I'm out.