Thursday, January 26, 2012

Got The Computer Back...

...so I'll catch you up on the fun we've been having...

Down at the pits during Monster Jam...

 



Hanging out before the show (after the pits)...


Birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese...



Burning up a rainy Saturday at the bowling alley...


Every Dad needs a daughter...

This has become Boogs favorite new spot...

She even passes out in there...

Being a mess maker...
 
Brother got tickets to the UGA/UK Basketball Game for Christmas, so we headed up there on Tuesday...


The Etsy Store...
  • I've had 2 more people feature one of my items in their 'Treasury'.  It hasn't generated any sales, but definitely traffic.  So that's good. 
  • Finally, someone that doesn't know me ordered something!  All the way from Oregon!  And this is what she had to say about her purchase...
"Love it! Plus, SUPER FAST SHIPPING. I ordered this two days ago, and it's already here in Oregon from Georgia. Thank you! I'm sure we'll be back."

No comments: