Friday, July 15, 2011

"This Killing Time...Is Killing Me"

Clint said it best. To pass the time, I’ve been doing lots of…

Knitting…

Watching Big Bertha and Slim Jim settle their differences in the ring…


"Hmmm...what else?"



Listening to Daniel Tosh Radio on Pandora (when children aren’t present, of course). And I highly recommend this station, especially for your morning and afternoon work commutes. Uhhh...you're welcome.

I’m so pumped that my summer addiction, Big Brother, has started! Seriously, best.show.ever. Period.

Eating. And eating. And eating. And eating. There’s always something super yummy waiting for me in the kitchen.

Dance parties before bed…



Watching Davis do work…



And missing Husband. And Dockie Doc Doc.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love all your new knits!!