Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Three Weeks Post-Op

See his video progress here.


Davis' therapists are really pleased with the progress he's already made. He's doing such a great job at staying motivated and positive during therapy and his at-home exercises...despite what the end of the video shows!

OH! And I am so excited to announce that our family is growing!!! My little bro got engaged to his long-time girlfriend, Elle! I love her all the days and can't wait to call her my 'sister'! AND...Brother asked Davis to be his 'Best Man'! Can't wait!



Enjoying our beautiful weekend...


6 comments:

Danielle said...

Best Man!!! That is the most precious thing EVER, besides Reese in the sunglasses :)

Mandy Kirn said...

These pics are awesome. Love the SLR!!

Jennifer Tyson said...

Ok so I cried when I watched that video. I love Davis so much! And I need my Reese fix!!!

jessica andres said...

'You wanna go see monster trucks??'...'then take two steps'...lol

a.n. knits said...

danielle - totally agree!

mandy - LOVE my camera! probably my most favorite thing ever!

jennifer - don't be such a baby! LOL!

stobbe - isn't bribery the best?!?!

Elle said...

Thanks for the shout out! :)

Love you sissy!!