Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Monster Trucks and Monster Sister

Davis, Justin, and I had a blast at the Monster Jam over the weekend! It was so nice to spend a special evening out with our little man!








Update on Baby Sister...she's rolling over like it's her job. We'll put her down somewhere and have no idea what position she'll be in when we look at her again. She started sleeping in her room about a week ago...I know, I know...I waited a really long time to do this, but she's my last baby, people!!! She is gigantic and loves baby food, especially pears. She's already wearing 12 month clothes and we keep warning Davis that she's going to be wailing on him soon if he doesn't start eating more. I'm having serious 'blues' about all this baby growing up crap.


HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL VALENTINE'S DAY!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

"my last baby"

You wanna bet?

Mandy Kirn said...

MONSTER TRUCK!!!!!