Friday, February 25, 2011

Follow-Up

We saw Dr. Boydston yesterday for Davis' 6 week post-op visit. He thinks Davis looks great; 'exactly where I expect him to be at this point'. We just need to be doing more stretching exercises with him, especially at his ankles. And he wants him to continue to 'not walk' for another 3 weeks.


Potty update: Davis has wet the bed for the third night in a row. I'm taking full blame for this because I'm a mom and that's what I do I haven't been waking him up at 5 a.m. to go pee. And I haven't been super strict about the 'no liquids after 6 p.m.' rule. We went to dinner with my family last night and some friends had us over the night before. But I'm back on track now. :) On the bright side, it's giving him great lessons on what happens when he pees on his 'duh'. He's doing so great during the day, though!!! He's telling me that he needs to go, pooping every day, and hasn't had any accidents!


My Boogie...

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thats AWESOME about the potty training!!! So happy for you guys! I have to say that I'm not strict about no drinks 2 hours before bed either. Keep up the good work!