Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm Back!

Where the heck have I been?!?! On a blog strike, apparently.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year’s! We sure did…

As per usual, Christmas lasted about a week and a half for us…

At Eva's Christmas Play...
GG and Jay’s house the Sunday before Christmas...Christmas Eve with everyone at our house…
Checking out what Santa brought on Christmas morning...Taylorsville with the Nunleys on Christmas Day…
and Pa’s house that evening.
We took Davis to Stone Mountain’s Christmas event on Wednesday (thanks for the tickets, Grandma!). He loved the train ride around the mountain. On New Year’s Eve, Pa, Debbie, Uncle Ev, Elle, Justin, and I ate our body weight in yummy food at The Old Mill Restaurant. Then, Justin and I headed to a friend’s house to ring in the New Year!
This kid cracks me up…

No comments: