Friday, January 22, 2010

Whenever I go to the basement, I close the door behind me. I still have this neurotic fear that Davis is going to fall down our wooden stairs and land on the concrete floor. Well, I ran down there earlier today, to start a load of laundry, and I could hear him messing with the door knob. I ran as fast as humanly possible to the stairs for fear that he was standing at the top, ready to barrel roll down. That wasn't the case. Instead, he locked me in the basement. So, for the next 10 minutes, I proceeded to beg, plead with, and bribe my 3 year old to unlock the door. He just kept trying to turn the knob and I'm like, "Turn the silver, strip thing in the middle of the knob. See that sideways little thingy? TURN IT!" He finally did.
Davis got in a fight with a metal chair last Friday night. This is his first big, non-surgical related boo-boo!

Hanging out with his cousin, Roxy. It was so good to see the family over the weekend!

Someone got a hold of my scissors...Thank God it wasn't his hair! I'm sure that'll come, though.

Sleeping with my old puppy, Ralphie. He loves this guy.

No comments: