Friday, April 3, 2009

Davis finally got his hair cut this morning. Justin's not too happy about it, but I guess that's one of the perks of being the Boss...I mean, the Mom...you get to make the final decisions! He, for some crazy reason, wants Davis to have long hair. Boys really can't get away with that look until they're old enough to not get mistaken for girls. I'm not budging.

A fire truck and ambulance were in the parking lot of the gym last night, (blocking us in) so they gave Davis a hat!
"I think I smell a fire. Excuse me while I go put it out."

Before bed, every night, Davis has to say 'Good night' to everyone in the house. "Nigh nigh, Dadda. Nigh nigh, Momma. Nigh nigh Gock. Nigh nigh, Thomas...Gordon...James...(his trains)" And finally, "Nigh nigh, Tray-ya box." Translation: Treasure Box. He's got this little, tiny plastic treasure box that he is obsessed with at the moment. Oh, how I wish that sticker of shiny coins and jewels was real.

We were woken up around 5 a.m. to him crying and screaming, "Dadda! Momma!" Justin ran in there and found his feeding tube wrapped around his body and neck so tight that he was pinned to the side of his crib. I hate that stupid thing!

I took Davis to the pet store this morning (just to kill time). He loves watching the birds chirp and fly around their little cages. One of these days I'm gonna come home with something from there. 'But Justin, Davis reeeeeeeally wanted the guinea pigs...and the kitty...and the school of goldfish. You don't want to make him so sad, do you? Thought so.'

2 comments:

Best Idea Thinker Ever said...

So, you were stuck at the gym!? ha!

a.n. knits said...

For, like, half a minute. ANNNNNNND...that idea was mine!!! Remember, I brought it up at tennis on Wednesday? Now I know you never actually listen when I speak.