Thursday, April 2, 2009

Davis' class had their Spring Party today. I was in charge of a craft and turned to my creative husband for ideas...His suggestion...How about I just go outside, kill a rabbit, and all the kids can skin it? Good idea, Justin. Real good. Don't be jealous, girls. He's mine, all mine.

Here's what we ended up with...


Before craft time, we had an Easter Egg Hunt...
Davis totally understood the whole 'find an egg and put it in the basket' concept, but just couldn't quite get to the eggs fast enough! Poor guy! But his classmates were so sweet and would hand him the egg if they got to it before he could. I was mostly amazed that he wore that duck hat.
Playing with the parachute...

They thought it was sooooo funny that I kept cramming the motorcycle into the handbag. I still don't get it.



I went into Davis' room for my routine check-in last night (just to make sure he hasn't been stolen. Fast forward to 16 years from now and it'll be because I want to catch him sneaking back in through his window, wiping mulch off the sill, and claiming, "Oh, I was just getting some fresh air."...not that I ever did any of that.) And this is what I found...
I caught him red-handed trying to squeeze through his crib slots.

No comments: