Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Davis and I were all alone this weekend while Justin went on a fishing trip with some friends. I took him to the Big Shanty Festival in Kennesaw on Sunday. We got to ride around on a miniature train and I managed to stay away from the Elephant Ears! Successful trip to the fair!

Davis is getting confident enough with his balance and taking a couple of steps from one surface to the next. I've noticed that he lunges (toddler reach) forward when he's heading towards the ottoman or other soft surfaces, but takes nice steps when he's going towards the coffee table (because he knows chin to wood contact creates boo-boos.) So, I'm thinking that if I just dangle a ball of fire in front of his path, he'll walk for days! I'll keep you posted...

Davis' new sentence: "I want hold dat Momma."

No comments: