Friday, October 17, 2008

You heard me...PIGS!

I was in the basement working the other night so Justin took Davis to feed the pigs...Yes, that's right...We have pigs. Two of them to be exact. Well, Davis loooooves animals so this should have been very fun for him...Or not. He got so scared. I'm talking 'I think someone's trying to break in' scared. He started screaming and crying and clawing at Justin's neck. So, what does Justin do? He comes back to the house and yells, "Andrea! Come down to the pigs with me and watch what Davis does!" Wow...we're terrible. And if you wanna turn us in for child abuse, I completely understand. In Davis' defense, they are pretty scary. I'm not a good judge of weight, but I'd compare them to a small automobile. We'll see how he reacts tomorrow morning when we take him to Cagle's Dairy Farm to see the baby calves and goats.

Oh yeah! This guy brought Davis' new walker over this morning. Before he left, he wanted to watch Davis walk around with it. It looks exactly the same as his old one except the new model has cool red hand grips. Well, he completely refused to use it! Threw a fit! Then crawled right over to his old one and started walking all over the house! Such a silly boy. Who hates change and being controlled? Davis.

No comments: