Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oh My God!

So, I just picked Davis up from school and the teacher informed me that he was attacked today!!! Ok, he wasn't 'attacked', exactly. But, he was 'pushed down' TWICE! He hit his head on the concrete wall first and then the floor. So, I did what any self respecting, protective mother would do...I marched over to that little terrorist and punched him right in the stomach! You're right, I didn't do that...for obvious reasons...the teacher wouldn't tell me who the punk was. I was like, "Ok. AT LEAST, tell me it wasn't a girl!" It took every ounce of me not to start crying right there in Davis' preschool class. As if I don't have enough to worry about...outrageous gas prices, 'you know who' possibly becoming President, remembering to unplug my flat iron... Now I've got to be concerned about 2 year old pusher-downers! Unbelievable.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

And don't forget the whole 'remember to wipe afterwards'...that one always gets me. Let's find out who this kid is and jump their mom...