Friday, November 8, 2013

Pics, Pics Galore

If you follow me on Instagram you probably sit around and make fun of how often I post pictures.  Come on, admit it.  Well, I thought I'd share some shots from my phone that DIDN'T make it on there...Just from the last couple days...I'm obsessed with taking pictures...Shoot me.

Picking up Wooder from school.
 
I'm excited to see him.

In the car wash.

He's waiting for me to roll down the window as we near the dryer.
 
I'm really fascinated by birds on wires.  Like, why are there just a few loners on the bottom shelf?  Are they outcasts?  In time-out?  On a date?

A nightly game in our house.  It's called 'Dad Or Mom But Preferably Dad Because He Knows How To Throw Better Throws A Football Across The Living Room And Davis Runs And Dives And Catches It And Does A Victory Lap While Jim Chases Him'.

And I missed the magical moment where Boogs helped Davis take his braces and shoes off.  Be still my pounding heart.  

He watches SportsCenter every morning before school while he eats his over-medium egg and buttered toast.  And I enjoy those first few sips of my coffee.  

Jimi got himself a new toy.

Killing my vibe.

Pigeons lurk around our property every day.  Yes, pigeons.  They missed a turn trying to find the local park and ended up here, I guess.  Jim loves chasing them back to their safe haven...the wire.

Topless and coloring and drinking wine and a tiny black horse.
 
3 year check-up...2 months late.  I made them prick her finger to check her hemoglobin and blood sugar levels.  The more educated I get about the human body, the more I look for symptoms and try to diagnose.  I was wrong on both accounts.
 
 
Taking pictures while I chat with the Pediatritian.

 
 "Look.  It's me...on ME!"

Uncle Brother stopped by and gave the kiddos lots and lots of attention.

 Reese thought I was being a really good mom and deserved recognition.

 
 Playing on the Wii.

 
Used up the rest of my homemade mozzarella cheese block on fried slices.  Oh.  Em.  Gee.

Lounging on dad and Jim wants to partake.

And does.

Startled Boobers after her nap.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I want to punch you after seeing the stickers on your teeny tiny little belly shot. Seriously. Punch.

Andrea said...

Don't worry, I've got some very frightening angles and body parts.