Friday, April 8, 2011

Why We're Here

After 4 days (10 hours) of Conductive Ed, Davis has definitely made improvements. He's getting stronger with each day and really building his endurance. He still falls all the time and isn't walking the way I'd like to see him walk, but the Conductor seems to think that it's all due to weakness and, with time and therapy, he'll get there. I WANT IT NOW, THOUGH!!! The CECO building is actually being renovated right now so classes are temporarily being held at a nearby church preschool. I was am worried this would will affect Davis' outcome. We'll see, though. We're supposed to be back in the building on Monday. I can't wait to see the changes they've made.

I went out and bought him a reward for working so hard all week...

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Can't wait to see the progress in person!

Stacy said...

Keep up the good work, Davis!

And Reese is clearly not as jazzed by the truck as Davis is - LOL!