Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Holidays Are Here!

Since I'm taking Davis back to the Conductive Ed facility next Sunday for 2 weeks, I went ahead and put up my Christmas decorations yesterday. I totally feel like I'm getting jipped since I'll be gone for so long during the holidays! After all that, I got motivated to pick up Justin's stocking that I've been working on since SEPTEMBER! It's freaking gigantic. Justin keeps saying we're going to put Davis in it for our Christmas cards. Does acrylic shrink in the wash???


Today, Justin and I had lunch at Davis' school to celebrate Thanksgiving. His class made laminated place mats to display what each of them is thankful for. Davis' has Spiderman, Thomas the Train, Momma, and Dadda on it...in that order.

P.S. Cafeteria lunch hasn't changed a bit...

"Look, Momma! I'm a cowboy! I will need a rope. Pease."

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I was starting to feel lonely with no Davis updates! He is too cute :)

Bigger ths stocking = bigger the gifts inside!! I can’t wait to see it finished.