Wednesday, November 4, 2009

BOYS!!!

Davis has been such a handful lately...

I was flying him around the house last night on my shoulders and he projectile vomited everywhere. It landed on the walls, the fridge, me, and all over the floor. The night before that, as we were tucking him into bed, he did the same thing all over the bed and himself. I thought we were done with the puking?

Right before school the other day, he unscrewed the top of his cup, poured milk on the floor, and wollered in it until I walked into the room. "Momma, look at this mess!" was all he said.


At Aquatics on Tuesday, he sang "Papa Paparazzi" for the entire hour. Yes, I let me kid listen to Q100. So, what.

He found this doorway jumpy toy thing in my pile of donations and managed to get his head stuck in it... While I prepared ribs for dinner last night, Davis prepared a nice, big mess...And I don't know where those blue plates came from, but Justin refuses to let me get rid of them.

His 'What?' face...Found himself a new hiding place.




Our newest home purchase. $350 for armoire and TV on Craigslist! Deal of the century!

No comments: