Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween weekend! Cowboy Davis had so much fun trick-or-treating with his buds.

Justin (Dog, the Bounty Hunter) and I (the other half of a pillow fight) went to a costume party after we dropped Davis off at Pa’s house.

The Halloween spooks continued into last night for us Nunleys. At about 1 in the morning we woke to the sound of pounding on our front door. This is, mind you, the second time this has happened in the past few weeks. So here I am, already beat up from Saturday night’s lack of sleep, thinking I’m about to get murdered. I’m reaching all over the floor next to my bed trying to find my glasses (in hind sight, they probably wouldn’t have done much to aid in the situation. I’d probably prefer to be blind while my killer lunges at me.) and cell phone while Justin gets our gun ready. Then I’m like, “Why the hell didn’t our dog bark???” Thanks, Doc. Thanks a lot.

We waited and listened, but nothing else happened (just like the first time). I made Justin get Davis while he was creeping around the house. My 48 Hour Mystery watching a** just knew this mass murdered was about to bust into Davis’ window at any moment and snatch him.

Needless to say, I’m exhausted today. We laid in bed for about an hour trying to figure out who would do something like that. Finally, Justin passes back out. He’s on one side of me twitching and snoring while Davis is on my other side kicking his legs and grinding his teeth…yeah, I didn’t know he did that, either.

First thing this morning, I went to Home Depot and bought outdoor motion lights and alarms for all the windows and doors. Safe and sound now…

2 comments:

Danielle said...

O-k. That is sooo scary!!!

Ty Warlick said...

Hi Andrea, I love these Halloween photos of Davis! Looks like he had a great time. You guys look great too! Just touching base to say hi. Have a good day,Ty