Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Well, we lost last night...womp, womp, womp. Buuuuuuutttttt...I had so much fun! Why haven't I been playing tennis all my life?!?! It was such a close game, but once we went into the tie breakers, I just lost focus. I thought I played really well for my first match ever. And that's all I expected out of myself. I was shaking with nerves the entire time, but having my teammates and friends there to support Nicole and I meant a lot! I can't wait for Sunday!

It's so funny how serious these women take the game...even at our level. One of our opponents was getting so mad at Justin for shouting out calls...go figure. But he didn't know any better. She nearly went into convulsions when our captain's boyfriend came over to help us figure out the tie breaker rules. I had to laugh at that one. But, of course, I was the one cussing and stomping around whenever I made an error. Ahhhh...I love being competitive!

No comments: