Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Some of my new knits...
Bow Tie Headbands



Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbons

Premature Birth Awareness Ribbons

Flower hair ties and clips


We got Doc back last night and he's a whole new puppy! Acworth Animal Hospital is definitely the way to go! They did such a great job on his teeth, removed the tumor from above his eye, and even clipped his nails for a mere $200.00! And that also includes his antibiotics (for an infection they found in his mouth), the eye cream, and stitches removal! And he could have had a free overnight stay, but I missed him way too much for all that.

Davis has been stuttering a lot now that his verbal skills have improved so much. His Speech Pathologist calls it 'developmental stuttering'. His brain is trying to spit words out faster than he can say them. "I, I, I, I, I, I want ball." Or "My, My, My, My, My turn."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well you have been busy! Ummmm… what a good idea. Wonder who thought of it?

a.n. knits said...

not you!

Anonymous said...

wonder who vocalized it...

a.n. knits said...

that's more like it.

Stacy said...

Very cute - are you still selling your stuff on Etsy?

a.n. knits said...

no, i wasn't having any success with that...waaaay too much competition...so i'm taking the school/church/craft fair route.