Friday, September 27, 2013

This Day in 2010

Three years ago, today...

...Davis was so proud to call himself a 'big brother' and vowed to take his role very seriously,

...I was beyond ready to get Reese out of my belly and into my arms,

...Justin stayed as close to me as physically possible and I learned how freakin' weird an epidural makes you feel,

...our family was finally whole and complete,

...we got to experience, for the first time, a healthy, stress-free birth, full of unexplainable emotions (I desperately hope that I never forget what I felt at this moment),

...it officially sank in that Justin had a tiny girl that he was going to be responsible for,

...we relished in these postpartum moments, with a sadness in our hearts knowing we were deprived this privilege with Davis,



...they met,

...and the love for her extended throughout the family.

 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET GIRL!  

No comments: