Monday, July 30, 2012

End of Summer

Well, summer is just about wrapped up. Can't believe how quickly it's flown by. We finished it with a bang, of course...











Today, Davis got to tour his brand new school, Clark Creek Stem Academy.  It's completely perfect...bright white walls and organized rooms, smelling of fresh paint, filled with eager teachers and staff.  And, a stones throw away from our house...literally...I live on Hunt Road and so does the school! 

His teacher is awesome.  The special ed facilitator for first grade gradutated high school with me, so I feel like he's in great hands.  We saw some familiar little faces in class, too!  He'll have his own desk and be expected to write full sentences in just a month or so! 

He's been begging me to let him ride the school bus and I learned today that I know the driver for his route!  So crazy how God has just been protecting my little man through life!  And making it much easier for me to loosen my tight Momma strings. 

First day of first grade is Wednesday!  I think I'll sit down and watch home videos of when he was a baby, on repeat, until then...

1 comment:

Danielle said...

It appears that Reese is getting some swim time in!! Does that mean she isn’t scared of the water?

Davis – 1st grade!!!!!!!! Time flies.