Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sweet Ps Art Festival

I participated in my first arts and crafts fair last weekend. I was solicited by the coordinator on Etsy and felt like it was a great opportunity to get some exposure and make some cash. I spent over 2 months preparing for the event, making tons and tons of stuff to sell. I was a little disappointed with the turn out, but met some really great people. And since I'll be renting space at Collective Co-Op in downtown Woodstock, I have somewhere to immediately place all my items. I should have had a little more confidence and dove right into a larger event, but was afraid that I wouldn't be prepared. Some 'veterans' in the craft fair world that I met informed me that this was one of the smaller events around and that people usually have great success during the Fall festivals. So, I'll probably try another one then. Here are some pics of my booth...

















3 comments:

Elle said...

Your booth was soo cute!

Elle said...

Your booth was soo cute!

Danielle said...

I’m soooo proud of you!