Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 4

I'm just gonna go ahead and give myself the Best Mom of the Evening Award. I took Davis to the Magic vs. Knicks game last night...all by myself! And, let me tell you, it wasn't an easy task. I navigated my way through an unfamiliar city, located safe parking, walked to the arena, waited in lines for sodas, snacks, and souvenirs, went to the bathroom, etc...all with a nonwalking, 3 and 1/2 year old! I'm pretty bad ass, thanks.



He was OBSESSED with Stuff the Magic Dragon. I would've given a thousand dollars just to let Davis give him a high five.



I've been spoiling this kid like I don't have custody of him. Like I stole him from his legal guardian or something. But we're having so much fun here!


After the game, Michelle came over to the House. We put Davis to bed and sat up chatting for hours. High school style.

It was 85 degrees outside yesterday! And the Olive Garden brought lunch to the House for everyone! I love this place!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES! You are!