Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bob

Davis did really well in Speech Therapy yesterday. She taught him his very first 'three-word' phrase...wanna know what it is?!?!

"I love Bob." That's right...Bob. Not Mommy. Or Dadda. Or lamp. Just Bob. Who's Bob, you ask? Bob is a builder...Bob The Builder.

So, since 3 pm yesterday, I've been doing NOTHING but pounding 'I love Mommy' into his head. And all I'm really getting is 'Mommy'. It's ok though (no it's not)...

Davis has been playing with his new play-doh set a lot lately! This is exciting because it means he's overcoming his sensory issues with different textures. Maybe this means he'll actually play in the sand at the beach this summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about 'I love Danielle" that should be easy!

Anonymous said...

One day soon he is going to amaze everyone with his play doh creations! I think he has a definite inner artist!