Monday, March 12, 2012

A Nunley Wins And A Nunley Loses

Davis had his first baseball game on Saturday.  The Rangers took their first victory and my sweet boy was awarded the Game Ball!  For his very first 'real' game he had a base hit and RBI.  The coach teared up as he explained why Davis was deserving of the ball.  It was such a special moment; one that we'll never forget. 

So fired up...

Family and friends that came to support their favorite Little Man...



Pep talk before the game...

Mr. Right Fielder...

Up to bat...

 He was tagged out by the pitcher, but passed the 'pitcher tagging out' territory, so we're calling it a base hit...


 Boogs picking flowers...
 

...and giving them to Big Bro...

Davis and Coach Dadda in the dugout...

Giving the 'losers' high fives...

The Game Ball...


Danielle and I lost our first tennis match of the season.  We played the best we've ever played, though, and, as always, had a blast.  The score was 6-2 (us), 6-4 (them), 6-4 (them).  Not bad considering we had only practiced once (me) and twice (her) since last season!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I had such a great time at Davis’ game. Makes me want a little family :)

We will get them next time! Had a blast playing with you, even though I pouted all Sunday about the losing.

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to see him in action. I can't make tomorrow's game, but I will be there after Spring Break. Thanks sharing for the schedule. Go Davis! - Mandy