Friday, March 9, 2012

Charleston...

...was a blast!  My mom and I had such a great time bonding, laughing, eating, drinking...

Thursday:  Arrived at our hotel around 7.  Freshened up, poured ourselves some to-go wine cups, and headed to a steakhouse/seafood restaurant where we split a Greek influenced sampler platter and bottle of wine.

Friday:  Mom was in a fertility conference until noon.  (My mom is a nurse at ACRM, an infertility clinic and IVF center)  While she was doing that, I roamed around downtown and walked through the Market.  Once she was done, we walked to Fuel for lunch.  Then we headed back to the hotel to get ready for a work cocktail hour.  Had apps and drinks and watched some live music on the water.

Saturday:  Another conference.  Then, lunch and shopping.  And dinner that evening with some drugstore pharm reps. 

Sunday:  After her last conference, mom and I headed home!
I didn't take many pictures, sadly...






No comments: