Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Boogs

I keep getting hounded by a certain someone because I don't post enough entries about Reese.  So here goes...

Here's a few things you should know about my sweet 16 and a half month old...

She's quite the 'mean mugger'.


She loves stuffed animals and cuddling.  She'll flail her big leg over my lap, holding at least 2 animals, and get nice and comfy.


She's hard to keep up with.  One example...She'll sneak into the bathroom, grab a bunch of stuff from the trash can, and toss it into the toilet.  Another example...I have to lock everyone into the waiting room at Davis' therapy clinic because she likes to escape and run out into the parking lot.  And another...at a birthday party on Sunday, we lost sight of her.  We looked and looked and looked all over.  She had shut herself into the baby's room and was eating baby wipes.


Speaking of bathrooms - She loves toothbrushes and toothpaste.  I let her out of my sight for a couple minutes the other day and she had spread toothpaste all over our sofa.


She's obsessed with 'bubbies'.  She insists on wearing my bra around the house and if I'm really lucky, she'll pull my shirt down in public to try and get a glimpse of mine.

She loves to dance and twirl around.  It's my most favorite thing about her. 


Here are a couple new additions to her wardrobe.


She's fluent in the 'huh' language.  She never stops babbling, but we can't understand a word of it.

She loves her friendship bracelet.


She already throws really dramatic, frightening fits.  You know she means business when she tenses up her entire body (all the way to her fingertips and toes) and lets out a blood curdling squeal.


She LOVES to be outside.  Loves, loves, loves it.


Everything she touches goes into her mouth.  Dog treats.  Paper.  Acorns.  Matchbox cars.  Dirty socks.  Outlet protectors.  You name it.


Every time I look at her, I see this.  Why, oh why, is she growing up so fast?!?!  WHY?!?! 


3 comments:

Danielle said...

I love this post! I learned a lot of valuable Boogs information! Nagging does payoff. :)

jessica andres said...

Haha! I just knew it was Danielle :) Shelbs and Boogs will be DC twins; I ordered her a pair on Monday! Can't wait til they can wear them!! Thanks for the update. Hope these two can get together soon for a little mischief...

Mandy Kirn said...

I lubers this!!