Thursday, June 30, 2011

Look Before You Leap

Reese and I got into a car accident the day before Davis' birthday party. Other than scaring the sh*t out of us and being such a pain to resolve, it was very minor. A teenager backed out of her parking spot as I was driving through the lot of Walgreens...and...CRASH! Right into the passenger side back door. Ignorant little girl. I'm not bitter, though. ;)



Anyway, while at said ignoramus' insurance place to trade my gem in for a piece of 'shampoop', Davis became really concerned about the fact that they drew all over my car. They drew circles around the damages and little notes on the window about specific repairs needing to be completed. You would've thought they set my car on fire with his 'duh' inside. He was so bent out of shape about it. We dropped my car off over a week ago, and he's STILL so bothered by the writing on my car. Everyday, I hear 'Why did they drawed on your car?' or 'This car is better because it doesn't have any words on it.' or 'I think they are going to be in biiiiig trouble for writing on your car.'...



We picked my car back up on Tuesday morning...



Davis (to the guy that helped me transfer everything from the rental to my car): "Thanks for fixing Momma's car."

Dude: "No problem."

Davis (to me as we're driving away): "Why did the 'mechamic' said 'no problem'? It IS a problem because he 'drawed' on your car."

Me: "Let it go, Davis. 'No problem' is the way really cool guys like him say 'you're welcome'. And it's 'drew', not 'drawed'."



I'll never have to worry about that kid taking a marker to ANYTHING that isn't paper.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

bwahaha!

I love that kid :)

Stacy said...

LOL - hilarious! He has such a great personality!

Jennifer said...

Bahahahahahaha!!! I love him! "where's Jacks room?"....