Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Make A Wish

A girlfriend of mine, who coincidentally had a 2 lb 9 oz boy at 30 weeks, gave me a very special gift a couple weeks ago...

It's called HEAL AND BELIEVE

The card attached says...

MAKE A WISH

for peaceful healing
and put on this necklace.
Believe in your natural abilities to heal.
When your necklace wears off, your wish should
be true.
Trust, Hope, and Be...


I don't believe in magic (but maybe a little superstition). I know that my wish for Davis won't miraculously come true once this charm leaves my arm. It is, however, a constant reminder of our ultimate goal for him (can't tell you 'cause then it won't come true, right?!?!) and the importance of providing support to those undergoing similar situations as yourself.

It was such a sweet gesture and I wear it proud!

No comments: