Friday, October 16, 2009

"Boo!" "No Boo, Momma!"

I can't believe Halloween is almost here! This year has completely flown by! Davis is totally freaked out by masks, people in costumes, spooky sounds, etc. So it's hard to get super excited about the whole thing. I took him into a Halloween store before school yesterday and you would've thought we were in a morgue. He tensed up and got panicky whenever we walked past skulls or creepy masks. And I guess there was a motion sensor on something because when I rounded the corner this ghost started flashing its red eyes and making this Tales From the Crypt style laugh. Davis screamed, started shaking, and almost leapt out of my arms. Sensory overload, much?!?! I wanted to let him pick out his own costume, but he went for the $40 Thomas the Train one. It was this 3-dimensional foam thing and, when I pictured Justin trying to carry him from house to house in it, I kept on walking. We left the store without a costume.



Davis and I carved our pumpkin the other night...
He's already on an adult's reading level...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA !!!!!!

aUNT t

Danielle said...

yes, Happy Birthday!