Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bye Bye to Wildwood

Justin and I had to make a tough decision this week. We decided to pull him from his preschool at Wildwood. A couple teachers and students came down with the Swine Flu, but the school didn't feel it was necessary to notify all of the parents. I only found out during a conversation another mother had with Davis' teacher. When I questioned her and the coordinator of the preschool (also informing them of the danger of someone like my son catching this illness), I was redirected to the Parent Handbook and given lame excuses. The Parent Handbook, by the way, says that parents will be notified of any contagious illness that they know about so that we can be watchful of our own child's symptoms. This occurred two weeks ago and nothing has been sent home about these instances. I know that Davis can get the Swine Flu anywhere, but I can't allow him to be placed in an environment that operates that way. I mean, FOLLOW THE DAMN PARENT HANDBOOK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! And if a parent, who PAYS YOU PEOPLE, has a request as simple as typing a few sentences on a flyer YOU SHOULD APPEASE HER AND DO IT!

...ANNNNND...Scene...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you 100 percent....