Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Will Not Eat Them On A Boat

Davis' physical therapist and orthotist decided that he needs the help from braces since he's starting to revert back to his old ways of walking. Simply because he's still so weak. Hopefully the trip we're taking to Orlando (in 5 days!!!) for Conductive Ed will make him strong. Like bull. Hopefully...


Homework assignment: Read Dr. Suess' Green Eggs and Ham. Play tic-tac-toe. Get really pissed when you can't grasp the concepts 'get three in a row' and 'block your opponent from doing so' causing you to lose every time.

Davis at therapy with Ms. Carrie...


Baby Sister committing a serious crime...


"Listen, Baby Sister. The phone is your toy and the monster truck is my toy. Don't forget it."


All better...



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, sweet sibling love! Can't wait to hear how things go on your trip!

JBB said...

I could die from the sweetness of Davis holding Reese's hand, that in itself is the smallest thing, yet the most touching...I know, I know, I am a sap, I can't help it...

a.n. knits said...

linds...didn't know you have a new blog!!!! and thanks for commenting...no one ever comments!

jbb...i'm a totaly sap, too, when it comes to the brother/sister love!

thanks for reading!

Danielle said...

I don't get 'I will not eat them on a boat'?? Am I slow? Is that b/c Davis is doing Doctor Seuss??

Be safe on your way down to Orlando. :)

a.n. knits said...

Ugh, Danielle. Get with the program. It's from Green Eggs and Ham.

jessica andres said...

Lmao Danielle...{the only way I knew it was cause Green Eggs and Ham was in the waiting room at Shelby's drs office last week and we read it to her}

And how sweet are D and R? As if I'm not a big enough sap as it is, I surely can't imagine what it will be like with two! Too cute.