Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thanks Danielle!

It's been a while since my last post and I apologize for that. Davis has been sick with a sinus infection (his 90th of the year) and I had a virus on my computer (its 2nd of the year). So, I've been busy nursing my son and computer back to health!

He already knows how to milk the whole 'I don't feel good' thing for all it's worth...
This was right after his recommended flu shot. He didn't even flinch...
"I eat flu shots for breakfast!"

Lights off!
Lights on!

He thought he could use a little oxygen.

His very first school pictures came in. And wouldn't you know it...he won Best Looking for his class! Ok. I made that up. But, look at him!

When my Dad decided to name himself 'Pa' he would ask Davis, "Where's Pa?" and pat his chest, as if to say, 'Right here.' Well, we've been hanging out at my Dad's a lot lately and now whenever we walk up the driveway, Davis pats his chest and says, "Pa." It's really cute. We went over there yesterday and Davis wandered into the dining room, found the Christmas presents my Dad just bought, and started playing with them! Who remembers searching the house for their Christmas presents as a kid!?! Davis is already doing it.

Coloring over there last Friday

My girlfriend and I volunteered for this Strong Legs Run (for children with developmental disabilities) on Saturday morning so Justin took Davis up to Ellijay for the day. He said they had a really great time.

Davis is in this really clingy stage right now, which is exciting for us because it's another developmental milestone that he's reaching! And he's become quite the helper around the house. "Go throw this away for Mama." "Take your clothes to the hamper." "Put your crayons back in the box." "Go fix me a steak." It's really great. :)

Oh! And Davis just switched over to big boy tooth paste that has fluoride in it so we've been teaching him to spit when his mouth gets full...it's a work in progress, but very entertaining!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a GREAT story! He is just so handsome.

Stacy said...

What an ADORABLE school pic! He is kind of twiddling his thumbs like he just knows he is so freakin' cute...

And 'Fix me a steak!'...I love it!

Anonymous said...

I am famous!

Davis is so cute in that school picture!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE reading your blogs and the pictures are all PRICELESS! Davis is such a sweetie! Cant wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving! Love you!